Disclaimer: NCVS checks and approves listings for external events, but is not responsible for other events or links to external websites, where details may change. Please contact the event organiser.
May, June and July meetings for people with arthritis to share self-management techniques.
Online via Zoom until further notice
Arthritis Action Groups are an opportunity for people with arthritis to talk with others and share their tips on how to manage their arthritis and stay active whilst at home, and we actively welcome new attendees. We discuss a variety of self-management techniques.
Dates during May, June and July 2021 are:
• 2pm on Tuesday 25 May - East Midlands Arthritis Action Group
• 10.30am on Friday 28 May – Online Coffee morning
• 6pm on Monday 14 June – Evening Midlands Arthritis Action Group
• 2pm on Tuesday 15 June - East Midlands Arthritis Action Group
• 2pm on Tuesday 6 July - East Midlands Arthritis Action Group
Check the website for other dates. Some online meetings are open to all areas.
Free to attend
Participants will need to contact Arthritis Action directly for the log in instructions for the meeting. ‘How To’ guides for those not familiar with using Zoom are available. Full details are at the link below: