We want to hear from you. Whether you’re a group looking for support, interested in volunteering, or concerned that your community isn’t being listened to, we are here to help you.
** Special notice **
As a COVID-19 (Coronavirus) precaution, the NCVS building at 7 Mansfield Road is closed to the public and events are being delivered online, where appropriate. We will continue to review this decision in line with ongoing government advice.
In the meantime, NCVS staff are working remotely.
You can continue to contact us on 0115 934 8400, all email addresses listed below, and through our social media channels. We are also issuing regular e-bulletins. Sign up now.
There are lots of ways you can contact us:
- Telephone 0115 934 8400
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call in (although see special notice above)! We are based at 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG1 3FB (opposite House of Fraser).
See our how to find us page, which also lists our opening times.
- Don't forget you can also connect with us on social media - follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you have questions about volunteering and volunteer management:
- Call the number above or email email@example.com
If you are requesting support for your group / organisation:
- We encourage community and voluntary organisations who would like support from NCVS to use our Request Support form. This is particularly helpful where you are contacting NCVS for the first time in relation to a group / organisation enquiry.