We want to hear from you
Whether you’re a group looking for support, interested in volunteering, or concerned that your community isn’t being listened to, we are here to help you.
Most of our staff team are working remotely, as a response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), but our services are very much open.
There are lots of ways you can contact us and stay in touch:
- Telephone 0115 934 8400
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't forget to connect with us on social media - follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also stay up to date and find out what's happening through our regular e-bulletins. Sign up now.
If you have questions about volunteering and volunteer management:
- Our Volunteer Centre services are operating online and remotely, as well as through new Volunteer Local drop-in sessions. Email email@example.com or please see the Volunteering section of this website, which may help to answer your query.
If you are requesting support for your group / organisation:
- We encourage community and voluntary organisations who would like support from NCVS to use our Request Support form. This is particularly helpful where you are contacting NCVS for the first time in relation to a group / organisation enquiry.