Disclaimer: NCVS checks and approves listings for external events, but is not responsible for other events or links to external websites, where details may change. Please contact the event organiser.
CPD accredited suicide bereavement training designed to build knowledge, confidence and skills to help support those affected by suicide.
Online via Zoom
Funded Suicide Bereavement training for Nottingham City and County.
Free places funded by Nottinghamshire County Council, for any frontline staff member (including health, social care and emergency services) in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
This evidence-based, CPD-accredited course is suitable for anyone who would like to know more about suicide bereavement, especially Frontline Workers supporting those impacted by suicide.
This course is designed to enable participants to effectively explore and understand the following:
- The magnitude of suicide bereavement
- Suicide loss as a unique form of complex bereavement
- 'Complicated grief', trauma, and other individual responses to suicide
- The wider impact of bereavement on those exposed to or affected by suicide
- The stigma and shame associated with suicide and bereavement
- Bereavement by suicide as a unique risk factor for suicide
- Discuss signposting individuals to appropriate, professional help - a local service perspective from The Tomorrow Project
Free to attend
Book via the below Eventbrite link.