Disclaimer: NCVS checks and approves listings for external events, but is not responsible for other events or links to external websites, where details may change. Please contact the event organiser.
Nottingham Children's Partnership is holding this virtual Every Colleague Matters Event on safeguarding
Delivered online via MS Teams
Nottingham Children's Partnership, part of Nottingham City Council, is holding its first virtual Every Colleague Matters Event which aims to bring you a varied selection of awareness sessions on safeguarding practice over the first week of March, delivered through MS Teams.
A number of sessions are taking place, from 1-5 March, and full details are available via the website link at the bottom of this page. Spaces on these events are limited and will be allocated to an even representation of the Children’s Partnership, where possible.
Please see list below of all available events:
- Neglect - A Priority for Nottingham City - 1 March 2021, 10am-12pm
- Harmful Sexual Behaviour - 2 March 2021, 10am-12.30pm
- Including and Involving Men in Practice - 2 March 2021, 10.30am-12pm
- Safer Sleeping: What Every Worker Needs to Know - 2 March 2021, 1.30pm-4pm
- Introduction to the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Violence Reduction Unit - 3 March 2021, 10am-11am
- Effective Strategy Discussions with Matthew Shand - 3 March 2021, 2pm-3.30pm
- Children's Partnership Board Development Offer - 4 March 2021, 10am-12pm
- Strength Based Approaches in Safeguarding - 4 March 2021, 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Learning from Reviews - Informing Improvements in Practice - 5 March 2021, 9.30am-12pm
- Wellbeing for Practitioners - 5 March 2021, 1.30pm-3.30pm
Free to attend
To book onto any of the events planned, please click on the website link below.