How many places are on offer?
To provide administration support to the organisation so that appropriate, efficient practical and emotional support can be provided to refugees and asylum seekers
• Be home-based with online and face-to-face meetings.
• Provide administration support to the project founder and delivery team
• Respect confidentiality of all information relating to the project and the people it supports.
• Be involved in data entry and analysis
• Report any safeguarding or other concerns to your volunteer coordinator
This role will take about 3 hours per week
• Make good use of your existing administration skills and develop them.
• Be part of a great team
• Make a real difference to the lives of the people supported by the organisation
• Gain experience of an administration role that will stand you in good stead for future employment in this area.
Skills and Qualifications:
This is a responsible role for which you will need to::
• Be Organised and methodical
• Have good IT skills and access to a computer
• Understand the principles of online data security
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this opportunity.
We will try to respond to volunteer enquiries within one week
This will be at you own pace.