How many places are on offer?
We are looking for volunteers interested in supporting the residents of our older persons care centre. You will be working alongside staff and other volunteers to serve a meals for our customers.
We are looking for volunteers interested in supporting the residents of our older persons care centre. You will be working alongside staff and other volunteers to serve meals for our customers.
You will be setting tables, serving food and drinks, clearing tables and washing up. This is a great way to support older people to get together and enjoy a meal, creating a positive and sociable atmosphere.
The project provides valuable work experience with older people within a care setting, and will only take a few hours of your time.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Be willing to work as part of a team and take instructions from staff
· Be willing to support quality customer service standards.
· Be willing to work respectfully with a variety of different people .
· To like and be able to empathise with older people
· Good communication skills
· Reliability and commitment
· Food Hygiene Qualification
Learnt in Role
· Communication skills
· Customer service skills
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this opportunity.