How many places are on offer?
The Children's Air Ambulance West Bridgford shop is looking for volunteers to support on the shop floor, in the back of house, helping on the tills and also volunteers with strong leadership skills to lead the volunteer team within the shop.
This is an opportunity to support the work of the Air Ambulance Service by helping out in the West Bridgford Charity Shop. You could be involved in a wide range of activities as part of a friendly team.
Shifts are available on various days across the week.
What support will I be given?
- You will receive opportunities to work alongside other volunteers and Store Management
- We will give you a full induction on all aspects of this role.
- Any appropriate materials to support your role.
- We will provide you with continuous support, advice and guidance.
- Monthly one-to-one reviews with store management.
What benefits can I expect?
- The opportunity to develop new skills and meet new people while working as part of a
- Invaluable experience with one of the leading charities in the country.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a vital difference to our life-saving work.
- A staff discount of 25%
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills and friendly demeanour.
- Good numeracy skills in order to use the Electronic Till system.
-The ability to work well with staff as part of your local shop team.
- Enthusiasm for the work of the Air Ambulance is vital
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this opportunity.
Please talk to us about your access needs
We will try to respond to volunteer enquiries within one week
This will take a couple of sessions