SSBC (Small Steps Big Changes) has a brand new website!
In case you’re not familiar with SSBC, they are funded by the National Lottery Community Fund to improve outcomes for children in Nottingham, and commission services for families with children aged 0-four in Aspley, Bulwell, Hyson Green & Arboretum and St Ann’s.
SSBC's new website was designed with input from local families, workforce and volunteers. It is packed with great things for Nottingham families, and anyone who works with children and parents, including:
- Info about SSBC groups and activities.
- Parent support pages - get expert advice on breastfeeding, oral health, healthy eating, safer sleeping, reading, behaviour and more.
- A dedicated space for dads - info to help dads and male caregivers prepare for life with a new baby.
- Fun With Little Ones - watch ‘SoJo & Friends’, find out about Big Little Moments, and download free activity sheets to have fun at home.
- The Knowledge Hub - info about our projects, plus free access to SSBC webinars and reports.
- Easy sign up forms for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, getting a Family Mentor, and volunteering.
- Full translation into the top 5 most spoken languages in SSBC wards.
Visit the new SSBC website by clicking here.