Small Steps Big Changes (SSBC) is inviting Nottingham organisations with a focus in early years development to tender for a brand new Parent-Infant Relationship Team. This new service will be commissioned city-wide for the next three years with an annual grant of £350,000.
SSBC has identified the need to support infant mental health (0-2 years) by strengthening the bond between an infant and their caregiver.
The requirements of the Parent-Infant Relationship Team will be to deliver the following outcomes:
- Support the existing workforce with training advice, consultation and supervision
- Develop appropriate referral pathways into the service
- Develop and deliver a suite of interventions to support the parent-infant relationship
- Develop and use a range of assessment tools to evaluate the performance of the service
- Be responsible for recruitment, promotion, advocacy and system change
Further details about this opportunity and how to apply are available on the SSBC website.
The closing date for applications is Friday 18 December 2020.