The impacts of the pandemic are still being felt by charities and organisations who are continuing to deliver vital services to local communities, that's why Severn Trent Water has committed to allocating some of its Community Fund, during 2021, specifically to help:
- Non-profit organisations dealing with the increased demand for their core service at the moment; and/or,
- Non-profit organisations that have struggled financially through the pandemic and are in need of a helping hand to recover
Registered charities and voluntary/community groups can apply to be considered for a support grant of between £2,000 to £10,000 (depending on the size and activities of the organisation) to help them and local communities get through this challenging time and bounce back stronger than before.
- Organisations that have an overarching aim to boost community wellbeing (linking to our 3 key themes – People, Place and Environment)
- Applicants must have an annual income of no more than £250,000
- Those that haven’t received funding from Severn Trent Water before will be prioritised
- Scout, Girl Guide and Cadet groups are not eligible
Full details about eligibility and submitting an application can be found here.