Nominations are now open for The National Diversity Awards 2021.
This prestigious awards event celebrates the excellent achievements of grass-root communities, giving them recognition for their dedication and hard work. Charities, role models and community heroes will be honoured at the ceremony, showcasing their outstanding devotion to enhancing equality, diversity and inclusion.
There are six award categories available to nominate someone for, these are:
- Positive Role Model - The positive role model award recognises an individual within the community who shows selflessness, drives change and works tirelessly to inspire others.
- Community Organisation - This award applauds groups, charities and voluntary organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to their local community, or nationwide, with diversity as their core focus.
- Lifetime Achiever - This prestigious award honours an individual who has made significant, innovative and cumulatively outstanding contributions to enhancing the practice of equality and diversity, devoting a major portion of their life to their cause.
- Diverse Company of the Year - The Diverse Company Award identifies a large organisation (over 100 employees) that is showing great strides in incorporating diversity and inclusion across their business. Whether that be an employer who has developed and delivered a number of innovative resources, attracted and retained a diverse workforce or is just starting out on their diversity journey. This category is for organisations with a minimum of 100 employees.
- Entrepreneur of Excellence - The Entrepreneur of Excellence Award recognises individuals who have created a viable business, showcasing entrepreneurship and innovation. Whether you’re an entrepreneur from a diverse background, or an entrepreneur with a business that has a specific focus on a strand of diversity, then this awards for you.
- Celebrity of the Year - A celebrity that has a passion for diversity and enhancement for inclusion, using their platform to highlight a specific issue/cause and influencing positive change across the UK.
To make a nomination, please visit The National Diversity Awards website.
Nominations close on Friday 4 June 2021.