The Magic Little Grants programme has reopened for 2021 - awarding grants of £500 to small charities and community groups across the UK.
The programme is run by Localgiving, alongside six funding partners from the People's Postcode Lottery. This year, the programme aims to double the amount of organisations it supports by providing a total of 2,000 grants.
The fund provides charities and community groups that are either in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250,000 with the opportunity to apply for a one-off £500 grant.
The eligibility criteria has been expanded this year to support the following funding themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
Applications are being accepted until Sunday 31 October 2021.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Localgiving website.