Groundwork Greater Nottingham is taking referrals for its new Green Doctor service. The service is open to Nottingham residents in the following wards, Aspley, Leen Valley and Bilborough. The service is also being offered to residents in the Ashfield District Council area.
The Green Doctor can help with any of the following:
- Identifying causes of heat loss in the home
- Helping identify and tackle damp or mould problems
- Offering useful tips for saving energy and water whilst ensuring your home stays safe and comfortable
- Installing small energy and water efficiency measures, such as draught excluders
- Supporting residents to switch energy providers to save money
- Supporting residents to access other support, such as emergency heating, government subsidies or grants, advice on energy or water debt
Free telephone consultations are being offered for eligible residents. To find out more, self-refer, or refer someone to this service, please visit the Groundwork Greater Nottingham website.
You can also contact Groundwork's Green Doctor Michael on 07771 362 853 or email email@example.com