Many issues raised at previous meetings have been relevant to both Networks, so this meeting gives participants an opportunity to develop wider partnerships. Alongside time for networking and discussion, there will be a number of presentations.
Some additional items are still being finalised for the agenda. However, the meeting agenda currently includes:
- Welcome and introduction - Celina Adams, Head of Operations at NCVS.
- Martine King (Young Persons Transition Practitioner, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust) - Martine will talk about the transition service for young people aged 18-25. She is keen to establish collaborative partnerships to ensure seamless transitions for young people from Children’s to Adult Services.
- Celina Adams (NCVS) and Iffat Iqbal (Nottingham City Council) will describe the Community Champions programme for Nottingham City and the opportunities this could offer both for individuals and community organisations hosting volunteers.
- Kashmeera Gorecha (Community Engagement Coordinator, employed by NCVS) will talk about engagement work with community leaders to understand reasons for low take up of primary mental health services.
- Networking and information sharing - An opportunity for partners to share any updates and best practice, discuss any issues and concerns, or request items for future meeting agendas.
Please register to ensure you are sent instructions about how to join the meeting using Zoom.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.