The meeting includes a 40 minute workshop set up in response to feedback from members of the Children and Young People's Providers Network (CYPPN) and Vulnerable Adults' Providers Network (VAPN).
Members have expressed a need for support around Collaboration and Consortium Development, to address challenges of reduced Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector funding, rising demand for service delivery and increased competition to tender.
This session will focus on helping community and voluntary organisations to navigate these issues and will explore:
- What collaborative working is and how to prepare in order to adopt this model of working, including tips for success
- The benefits and disadvantages of collaborative working
- Collaborative working structures and consortium models
- The benefit of service level agreements in any partnership working arrangements
- The main points that should be included in any service level agreement
Please register to ensure you are sent instructions about how to join the meeting using Zoom.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Lucy Fisher at email@example.com.