Who is this training for?
If you’re a trustee (or board member/committee member) for a registered charity with some or extensive experience, this training is for you.
What will I learn from this training?
From attending this training, you’ll:
- Be aware of what’s currently happening in the VCSE sector
- Be able to identify current challenges in your role
- Understand how to respond to current challenges in your role
- Understand how to work together to create an effective board
- Understand the need for organisational “planning” and what that looks like
- Understand how to develop a funding plan
- Understand the simple rule for utilising social media to support your charity
Please note that this training used to be called “How to be a Better Trustee”.
Who will be delivering this training?
David Saunders, Group Development Officer (Training) at NCVS, who has been delivering training and support to VCSE sector groups and organisations for over 15 years.
How will this training be delivered?
This training will be delivered online via Zoom. It’ll be interactive and may use various tools and training methods, which the trainer will support you with using. To get the most out of this training, please make sure you have a stable internet connection, working camera and microphone, and a quiet space to join us from.
If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know on our booking form. We might be in touch to discuss any necessary adjustments we can make, so you can fully engage in the training. Closed captions can be enabled during all our online training.
How do I make a booking?
To make a secure, online booking for this training, please click the “Register Now” button and follow the instructions. Please note that payment by credit or debit card will be required.
If you have any questions about this training or have a booking query, please contact us by calling 0115 934 8400 or emailing email@example.com.
|Standard fee per participant