Before registering for this Designated Lead course, participants should ensure they have attended the NCVS Introduction to Safeguarding Children and Young People course (or alternate refresher training) within the last three years.
In this interactive session, we will cover:
- Referral processes and the Child Protection Pathway
- Signs of safety and ICPC’s
- How and when to share information with other organisations
- How to deal with allegations that involved staff
- Key policies and guidance
A certificate of attendance will be issued following completion of this course.
The session will take place over Zoom, so please make sure you have access to this software before registering for a place.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Click 'Register Now' for full instructions and to make your secure booking online.
If you have any questions about the content of this course, please email email@example.com.
|Standard fee per participant||£25.00|