This session is suitable for trustees, staff and volunteers, in fact anyone who has an interest in the role of Fire Warden or Fire Marshal. It is relevant for those new to the role or anyone looking to refresh and update their knowledge.
As a result of the session you will increase your basic awareness and knowledge so you feel more confident in carrying out the vital role of Fire Warden and/or Fire Marshal.
We will cover:
• What is a fire?
• What is your role in a fire?
• Do you have a role the rest of the time?
• We will then look at the practicalities of your role.
• Equipment you may need to assist with your role.
• You will watch a video, then there will be an assessment of your knowledge.
The session will take place over Zoom, so please make sure you have access to this software before registering for a place.
NCVS has introduced a small charge to cover administration and staff time in delivering our training. Payment is required at the time of registration. Click 'Register Now' for full instructions and to make your secure booking online.
If you have any questions about the content of this course, please contact our Group Development Officer, David Saunders: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Standard fee per participant||£20.00|