Are you looking to encourage your workplace to volunteer?
Employee volunteering can
- Enhance the wellbeing and development of employees
- Improve work skills and enhance transferable skills
- Maintain and develop community links
- Be an alternative and complementary approach to staff development and training
- Increase publicity and reinforce organisational reputation
- Help attract and retain employees
We can help you promote volunteering in your workplace by providing information on how to start volunteering and its benefits.
Volunteering Leave Schemes
- We can send a message to organisations to contact you if they need help. Click here to email the volunteering team
- Visit one of our quarterly meetings to talk to volunteer co-ordinators from different community organisations in Nottingham
- You can use the Do-It website or Nottingham Skillsbank to search for organisations looking for groups of volunteers.
- You can advertise your offer to charities and community organisations via the weekly NCVS E-Bulletin by contacting NCVS.
© 2017 Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service
Registered Office: 7 Mansfield Road,
Nottingham, NG1 3FB
Registered Charity: no. 1070790
Company number: no. 3505634
Nottingham CVS, iStock, Death to Stock Photo,
Unsplash, Sports England